Nissan is a global company driven by the accomplishments of our employees. We find pride in our continued commitment to diversity and an exciting lineup of vehicles. Simply put, we are at the intersection of people, transportation, and the environment which keeps us at the forefront of innovation. Our culture is one where personal development and recognition are a priority and where each individual's role is clearly linked to the success of the organization. We are currently looking for a Planner, Digital Marketing to join our team at Nissan Canada in Mississauga, Ontario.
This individual will be reporting to the Manager, Digital Marketing, the incumbent will oversee all activities relating to the Digital ecosystem and platforms for the NISSAN brand. The Planner, Digital Marketing will lead external supporting agencies to fulfill the mandate of establishing a leading digital presence for the NISSAN brand in Canada.
- In coordination with Digital Marketing Manager, oversee all activities involved with NISSAN.ca, including the coordination of new global activities and the implementation of ongoing projects. Responsible for all web project management and working with/and managing suppliers and vendors involved in any website activities.
- Analysis and output of digital metrics for the purpose of understanding the effectiveness of all marketing activity as it relates to digital traffic and conversion. Work with cross-functional teams and agencies to adjust business/ marketing plans based on digital metrics.
- Oversee digital marketing operations budgets and financial processes including dealer website program management. Oversight and chair of agency status meetings and NCI reporting to evaluate marketing effectiveness.
- Oversee the Search program, including the development and implementation of search strategies. Work with agency partners, media suppliers and internal departments to maximize opportunities within this marketing space.
- Responsible for the tracking and oversight of the lead program by monitoring lead targets, sales conversions from a national, regional and dealer standpoint. Actively engage with the regions to monitor dealer performance and training opportunities.
- College or University degree required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing experience in the area of digital marketing including oversight of website platforms and Search.
- Understanding of digital strategy, online advertising, and reporting
- Outstanding project and budget management skills along with experience managing agency interactions.
- Automotive experience preferred
- Bilingual French would be preferred, but NOT required.