It’s an exciting time at Mediative Performance! To support our ongoing growth, we are looking for an experienced Organic Search Strategists (SEO) to join our talented, self-motivated and dynamic Service Delivery team! We are accepting candidates in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
The Organic Search Strategist is responsible for developing SEO strategies and driving results on a portfolio of client accounts across all areas of organic search. In collaboration with assigned Project Managers, they are responsible for the overall execution of client projects and deliverables and for ensuring that all client accounts are proactively managed and optimized.
- 2-5 yrs online marketing experience
- Experience managing SEO projects and recommendations and planning
- Client-facing agency experience in a search marketing practice
- Experience managing and executing search marketing programs
- Superb client service skills with an ability to translate client objectives into strategic plans
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to analyze results to determine key findings
- Strong project management and time management skills
Some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Work with motivated, fun, experienced team members who are the best at what they do, in an organization experiencing exciting growth and opportunity!
- Competitive compensation package including a generous bonus program
- 3 weeks vacation
- Flex Days after one year of employment
- Flexible work schedule
- Benefits plan – premiums paid 100% by Mediative Performance
- Other benefits like a free Costco membership, a gym subsidy and Anniversary Bonuses!
While we greatly appreciate all the replies we receive, regretfully only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Mediative is one of North America's largest integrated advertising and digital marketing companies, specializing in maximizing the online presence of some of the world's most respected brands. Mediative's best-in-class digital media strategists and experts serve national agencies and advertisers through its two divisions: YPG Ad Network and Mediative Performance. Mediative covers all print, search, display and social networks to drive performance marketing for clients across the entire buying cycle, from brand awareness to lead generation and sales. The company also integrates data, media networks and technology to help advertisers, publishers and retailers connect with audiences. Mediative has over 150 employees across four Canadian offices: Montreal, Toronto, Kelowna and Vancouver. Mediative is a division of Yellow Pages Group (TSX: YLO). For more information, www.mediative.ca.