Online Marketing Specialist
Recently included in PROFIT Magazine’s Profit 500 ranking of Canada’s fastest growing companies and established in 1974, we have undergone a leadership and business transformation repositioning us as a fast-growing financier. We provide over 6,000 businesses across Canada with consumer loan funding, servicing, collections and asset recovery services. Crelogix fosters an achievement oriented culture that allows our team members to be rewarded for being driven, career minded people to take our business to the next level.
We're looking for a rising star to help us optimize our digital marketing effectiveness. The Online Marketing Specialist will manage, develop and grow Crelogix’s online assets and web footprint.
- Develop strategies to drive relevant online traffic and optimize conversion rates. Focus on the top of the funnel, driving quality leads
- Manage all SEO optimization efforts including on-site SEO optimization, ranking performance, keyword research, SEO-driven content and link-building campaigns/Affiliate campaigns
- Research keywords and work with copywriter and other marketing team members to craft potential content topics based on keyword opportunities
- Devise and implement Web page experiments to boost organic traffic to low-performing pages and increase conversion rates
- Plan and execute all SEM campaigns. Monitor and drive continuous improvements in CPM, CPA and CPA
- Collect, monitor and analyze data and key website metrics, and produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual dashboard reports on campaign performance to senior management
- Contribute to the social media strategy and effectively utilise it to reach target audiences.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve revenue generation
- Manage the website and administer the company CMS.
- Education reimbursement
- Extended Health & Dental, MSP, Life, AD&D and L/T disability insurance
- Vacation days
- Wellness reimbursement
- EAP program
- RRSP Program
The Success Factors:
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Proven track record of positively impacting site wide SEO performance
- 2-3 years of online media buying experience is required. CPM, CPA, and CPC - Experience with website analytics Google Adwords
- Experience with SEO optimization tools
- Experience with A/B tests
- Experience with driving growth using social media
- CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Ability to manage written and visual content as well as strong written communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, economics/business
- 2-3 years of proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience using Word press
Based on experience