About Flight Centre Limited
After starting with one shop 27 years ago, Flight Centre Limited is now one of the world's largest travel agency groups, with more than 13,000 employees and over 2,000 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses spread across 11 countries.
Flight Centre Limited has been recognized as one of Canada's 50 'Best Employers’ in the Globe and Mail's Report on Business Magazine, for the last nine consecutive years. For four of the last nine years, the organization has been in the top four, which truly attests to our positive corporate culture.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an Online Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team at our head office in downtown Vancouver.
In this key role, you will help project manage and execute online marketing initiatives to support our leisure and corporate brands.
With a collaborative approach, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with National Brand Leaders and Marketing Managers to deliver effective online strategies;
- Execute online marketing promotions and campaigns for all brands including creative and operational setup, budget management, and resource and staff allocation;
- Oversee SEM campaigns, monthly budgets and work with external stakeholders to drive the success of SEM outcomes;
- Oversee the development and deployment of all EDM campaigns and provide detailed reporting for each campaign;
- Oversee the Social Media strategies across all brands;
- Oversee the Direct Marketing strategy and management of internal customer data to drive specific outcomes for retention and acquisition;
- Monitor/analyze website statistical data using Google Analytics and other measurement tools;
- Manage reporting website and online enquiry trends to drive new and improved strategies;
- Implement strategies to grow the customer database for all brands; and
- Work closely with the Web Development and SEO team, based in Toronto
As our next Online Marketing Manager, you have 5 years of experience in online marketing, which includes 2-3 years in a management role along with a solid understanding of project management, online marketing, eCommerce and SEO/SEM best practice and strategies.
Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and electronic direct mail is essential, as is proficiency with basic HTML and content management systems. A degree in Marketing or Communications would be highly desirable,
Highly collaborative, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, and hit your stride managing multiple projects at the same time while consistently meeting deadlines and manage a dynamic team.
We are looking for a consummate relationship builder who is highly organized, accurate and able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Experience working with retail brands would give you a distinct advantage.
About the Benefits
This is a remarkable opportunity as the right candidate will instantly become part of a highly sociable marketing team, who will support you and reward your achievements. Flight Centre Limited makes a habit of recognizing every significant accomplishment by ALL staff members with famous Buzz Nights, an annual Ball, Overseas Conferences, and an annual awe-inspiring Global Gathering, which recognizes and celebrates our top talent.
By joining this global travel giant, there are endless opportunities to further your career in an atmosphere that promotes from within. As part of the Flight Centre Limited team you will gain exclusive access to a myriad of award-winning benefits including:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Free health advice and financial planning consultations
- Career progression including global career opportunities
- Discounted travel & incentives from top travel providers
- RRSP Matching and a Pension Plan
- Worldwide social events that are the envy of the industry
If you are looking to foster your passion for all things digital while working for a great team, we want to talk to you – Apply today!