Indochino is looking for a creative and outgoing Online Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive significant www.indochino.com growth through online sales.
- Increase customer acquisitions and web traffic via SEO, SEM, Media buys and Affiliate Marketing.
- Provide digital thought leadership on web and mobile industry trends, analytics and emerging platforms to maximize Indochino’s digital strategy.
- Stay current on new SEO & SEM trends/practices and continually analyzing and leveraging the opportunities for growing organic traffic.
- Develop new ways of driving traffic and managing the implementation with the help of the Web development team.
- Review competitive sites and evaluate competitive merchandise, promotional tactics, customer experience, and product presentation and translate these into executable digital programs.
- Negotiate partnerships and contracts with 3rd party ad vendors to increase awareness and traffic
- Leverage A/B testing on the Indochino website to improve customer acquisition.
- University or post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline.
- A minimum 3 years experience in: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Acquisition Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and other online advertising channels.
- Significant hands-on experience and a deep understanding of how to profitably grow an ecommerce business with a clear understanding of ecommerce industry best-practices.
- Proven leadership in the digital space and the desire and willingness to think creatively and bring original and innovative thinking to Indochino’s digital marketing strategy.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure a test and learn approach is embedded in all digital programs.
- Expertise with key online analytics tools including Google analytics.
- Experience managing third party vendors and agencies.
- Passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including experience with senior management communications
Indochino is the leader in custom online menswear. Today, Indochino has grown to include 72 employees based in Vancouver, Canada and Shanghai, China. We have created beautifully customized apparel for thousands of men in 60 countries around the world. Our goal is to help men dress in stylish, custom fit suits and apparel at prices they can afford and in doing so shape a new and improved world of custom men's fashion.