Online Marketing Coordinator full-time
Great Opportunity in our Consumer Marketing Team:
The Online Marketing Coordinator works with the Digital Marketing & dBase Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management and operations of all online magazine subscription marketing activities. This includes coordinating online functions within acquisition, e-renewals and e-billing, fulfillment and customer care programs for all Transcontinental Media Business and Consumer Solutions brands.
What we need you to do:
- Coordinate and implement all online creative, copy and design for; e-mail campaigns, banner ads, website response forms, cross-sells, bundled and seasonal gift subscription promotions.
- Coordinate the set-up and quality assurance of subscription order pages; trouble shoot and implement solutions as necessary. Conduct post-mortem campaign analysis and maintain monthly reports.
- Coordinate and manage product additions, deletions and inventory for web store.
- Support manager in the development and execution of web marketing strategies/tests that continuously improve subscriber acquisition and retention rates. Assign, maintain and update promotion codes associated tracking links and creative. Manage monthly traffic and order reporting across all brands.
- Maintain and deploy Newsletter House & Magazine Site house ad strategies.
- Establish and maintain relationships with promotional websites, Group Buying Sites for example, liaise between partners and manager(s) on offers and legal requirements, manage schedule, and execute promotions.
- Coordinate SEO tactics internally and SEM campaigns with vendors.
- A university degree in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience in a coordination capacity, online preferred
- Understanding of email or direct marketing preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment, must be detail oriented, possess superior analytical and reporting skills, excellent communication skills, self motivated, ability to learn new programs and applications quickly and strong problem solving skills, a can-do attitude, deadline oriented
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to be part of a leading media company which is continuously evolving and growing.
- Comprehensive benefits including flexible health and dental coverage, corporate pension plan, annual health subsidy, employee assistance program, flex time, summer hours and much more.
- We are committed to providing you with the tools and opportunities to help you grow your skills and advance your career.
- For those who want to be on the go, we have over 60 offices and plants in city centres like Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver as well as smaller communities across Canada and the U.S.
What we also look for:
People are the pillars of our success so we seek out candidates who are creative-minded, innovative, client-focused and are happy about waking up in the morning to come to work. The media landscape is very fast-paced so it is important to have great organizational and time management skills, and not be afraid to embrace changes. Being flexible and having agility are also key skills in our environment.
Our Work Environment:
Our work environment is one where we get things done. Though we do work hard, we also like to have a little fun. There are regular town hall meetings, charity campaigns, and health and wellness events, to name a few, that you can be part of. We also take time out to celebrate birthdays, years of service, and successes, both individual and department wide!