Work with a dynamic group and get excellent training in the marketplace of the future!
Rossi & Associates, a forward-thinking, fast paced Recruitment Company is looking to hire a part time online communications specialist with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including website maintenance on a CMS platform and using social media and email marketing to promote the company. The individual hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting experience with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
- Update website content, & post job ads
- Build up solid profiles on social media platforms
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, RSS feeds and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Work with online tools such as Google Docs or Microsoft Office
- A knowledge of the landscape of social media; you should be an avid user of social networks and online concepts such as RSS feeds.
- Excellent external communication and written skills
- Ability to work well in teams; you will be working with remote team members
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and good organization skills
- Willingness to learn
- Recent grad or current student from a university or college in the Lower Mainland
- Marketing background is a bonus
This is a home-based position and is a part time role. Salary dependents on experience.
This is an excellent starting opportunity with the bonus of being mentored by the best in the business.