Consistently named one of the Best Christian Places to Work in Canada, Focus on the Family Canada is a forward-thinking and dynamic place to boost your career. The online marketing analyst works together with the creative and integrated marketing teams to develop, execute and analyze Internet marketing initiatives.
The specialist is responsible for analyzing and interpreting web and social media traffic in Google Analytics and evaluating deliverability metrics of email newsletters. The successful applicant will also oversee online advertising campaigns and provide recommendations on how to improve conversion. This is your opportunity to use your analytical marketing skills at an organization you can believe in.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze and interpret statistical data for multiple websites in Google Analytics
- Create regular reports on the performance of websites, social media and email campaigns
- Prepare suggestions on how to improve traffic to our various web properties and increase engagement
- Design, implement and manage online advertising campaigns, discovering optimal keywords and external websites that drive traffic for each initiative
- Assist in creating A/B test plans to increase traffic, engagement and conversion
As the ideal candidate, you have:
- A degree or diploma in online marketing, new media, or similar program
- A solid understanding of web data analysis and online advertising best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- An analytical mind, and a love for working with raw data
- The ability to meet concrete deadlines while multitasking