First point of contact for the association. Responsible for managing front
reception including answering and directing all incoming calls, mail and receivables. Provides administrative support to the Marketing Team.
- Answer incoming calls and direct as appropriate to IBAO staff.
- Greet walk‐ins – IBAO students, IBAO members, IBAO prospects, IBAO Board of Directors, etc.
- Monitor IBAO inbox, answer inquiries, redirect as appropriate to IBAO staff.
- Receive and redirect incoming mail and deliveries including date stamping, sorting and distribution; partner with Purchasing on shipments and tracking.
- Support IBAO Membership & Finance with filing.
- Manage cheques/cash received; match deposited amounts to listed amounts.
- Support IBAO Marketing Team with various administrative duties including broker database management, organizing broker Awareness Days, supporting IBAO Affiliate events, updating IBAO Editorial Calendar, proofreading and editing, and providing general support for IBAO Marketing initiatives.
- Support IBAO Marketing Team’s bi‐monthly Ontario Broker magazine including managing distribution lists, supporting advertising initiatives and acting as liaison with advertisers and IBAO Design Specialist.
- Assist with Annual IBAO Convention and events.
- Manage IBAO boardroom, kitchen and front lobby.
- Other projects and duties as required.
- Post‐Secondary Education
- Strong Communication – Verbal and Written
- Strong Multitasking and Organizational Skills
- Technical Requirements: Microsoft Office, Excel, Database Management
- Customer Service Oriented
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page