The Animator and Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for envisioning and creating effects and motion elements to be included in a video editing program. Filmora Video Editor, a rising star in the field of editing software, is proud to offer its users a wide selection of motion graphic elements which are designed in-house. The right candidate will join a creative team and be involved in generating fresh ideas for video effects and themed effect packages. Your primary responsibility will be creating effects our users will love.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas.
- Design and produce world class video effects such as animated titles, transitions, and graphic overlays.
- Create mood boards during the early stages of your projects.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and development in the motion graphic and video editing industries.
- Coordinate with fellow motion graphic artists to develop amazing end products.
- Work closely with our creative marketing team to identify what effects our users want.
- 3+ years as a Motion Graphic Designer
- Ability to create unique designs using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Complete mastery of Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of video editing and post production
- Excellent time and project management skills
- The ability to see a project through from conception to completion
- Strong portfolio and demo reel
- Traditional drawing and design skills are an asset
About Wondershare and Filmora:
Wondershare is a rapidly growing tech company which develops software solutions to users’ everyday challenges. Filmora Video Editor and its line of related products make advanced video editing accessible to users at any skill level. Please visit www.filmora.wondershare.com for more information.
We appreciate your interest in Wondershare. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.