Mobile Advertising Specialist
airG is not like other companies, our team members challenge the status quo with original thoughts and ideas and follow through with actions, through collaboration and team work.
We are small enough for each team member to make a valuable contribution and see the immediate impact of their efforts, but also well established with more than 10 years in the mobile social entertainment space.
To further accelerate our growth, we are in search of a talented and motivated Mobile Advertising Specialist to join our team.
As part of airG’s continuous growth, the Mobile Marketing Team is looking for an exceptionally detailed oriented individual who is a team player in ensuring that all mobile advertising campaigns (direct or ad network campaigns) are implemented in an accurate and timely manner and all opportunities are seized in delivering revenues.
For this role, you will:
Reporting into the Director of Mobile Advertising, the responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to:
- Executing on all operational efforts relating to the management of all mobile advertising campaigns – trafficking, testing and monitoring.
- Managing current and new operational efforts relating to the management of ad network campaigns and feeds – ensuring that all inventory is optimized across the airG network.
- Verifying technical specifications, QA, service and troubleshoot complex ad creative that involves elements such as rich media and video.
- Managing all the operational aspects of the ad delivery technologies and platforms.
- Scheduling the delivery of advertising campaigns via the ad delivery technologies and platforms provided.
- Preparing campaign performance reports and post-campaign analysis for the Mobile Marketing team and clients.
- Continually, monitoring campaigns to ensure that they are properly delivered.
- Providing billing data for the accounting department.
- Working with various departments such as the Integrations Team, Enterprise Team, Art Team, Platform Team, Business Intelligence Team and etc, to address any issues on the campaign delivery and reporting or help put fixes through for systems and/or platforms.
- Ability to liaison between multiple stakeholders including external vendors, clients, and/or affiliates.
- First point of contact for investigating and resolving reporting discrepancies and campaign issues.
- Able to work non-standard hours as needed to address ad related emergencies as they arise.
- Assist in other projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in digital advertising operations – preferably mobile.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising technology.
- Deep understanding of order management and campaign delivery management processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extract and manipulate a variety of data for the benefit of campaign management, ad operations, and sales.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze an issue to arrive at root cause, and provide necessary suggestions for resolution.
- Strong client service skills with an ability to effectively communicate with various audiences.
- Strong experience in digital advertising technologies as they relate to the advertising creative, delivery and processes.
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced startup culture that requires a fast learner, willingness to collaborate internally and externally
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Ability to prioritize large workloads
We offer an attractive and competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan with a flexible wellness program, and staff purchase plan for mobile devices like the Android, iPhone and Blackberry.
airG is one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People and one of British Columbia’s Top 55 Employers.