Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. With locations across Canada we deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Do you consider yourself a superstar in your field? Is writing a great talent/passion of yours? Can you produce a high volume of content while maintaining a high degree of quality? Do you consider yourself a social media "guru"? Do you have a knack for building and maintaining high quality internal and external relationships?
If you said yes to all of the above then Global Knowledge wants to hear from you!
Reports to: Senior Director, Marketing
Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, the Marketing Content Manager will oversee the direct marketing activities and work closely with the Marketing Analytics Manager and Marketing Coordinator to produce high quality content and messaging through email, print and social media.
Description of Major Responsibilities:
- Managing/implementing direct marketing calendar of activities in consultation with various stakeholders (email marketing, direct mail, e-newsletters, brochures)
- Email marketing guru - deploy creative email marketing campaigns and comparisons through A/B testing
- Social media plan: work closely with the US to roll out a Canadian social media plan including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Content management - write/edit all copy related to marketing and corporate activities (email, direct mail, posters, web content, e-newsletter etc)
- Liaise with Product Management team to create and implement product marketing campaigns
- Work/collaborate with additional stakeholders to draft messaging for marketing/sales campaigns
- Develop and execute Digital marketing and Social Media strategies
- Marketing automation/systems: Knowledge of Marketo, Exact Target, and Saleslogix an asset
- Bachelors level Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or Public Relations
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related role
- Strong communications skills - both written and verbal - with experience in web writing, e-newsletters
- Social Media expertise
- Strong project management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize, working with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced environment, results-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with a "can do" attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven track record in developing and driving communications initiatives, always ensuring a consistency of message delivery
- Track record of developing strong stakeholder relationships and ability to influence others in a mature and professional manner
Global Knowledge is an industry leader committed to providing rewarding and challenging careers for Associates who share our passion for delivering programs and learning solutions of the highest quality.