3M is seeking a Marketing Supervisor /Marketing Manager for its 3M ESPE team located in London, ON. This position is for a 12-month maternity replacement with reassignment to a comparable position after one year. Ready to be part of what's next?
The successful candidate will have strong Marketing and P&L management experience. Further, launching products is a key tactic in this fast paced industry, therefore previous experience and practice in this area will be a great asset. They must be able to understand channel sales and distribution as well as be able to work both in a team and individually.
Preferably the candidate will have prior experience in dental and/or the healthcare industry.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing the annual marketing plan
- Development and execution of marketing tools and collateral
- Creating and executing industry leading product promotions
- Portfolio management: inventory, listings, price and branding initiatives
- Providing and working with marketing analytics including market share, trends, and competition monitoring
- Working with cross functional teams including, Regulatory, Quality, Professional Services and Legal
- Attending tradeshows and events
- 10% travel
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- A University degree in Marketing is required for this position
- Marketing Experience
- Ability to adapt to a changing marketplace
- Candidates must have strong self-motivation and time management ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- The individual requires a strong customer focus and consultative skills with a proven ability to develop solutions that address customer needs.
3M captures the spark of new ideas and transforms them into thousands of ingenious products. Our culture of creative collaboration inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies that make life better. 3M is the innovation company that never stops inventing. With $27 billion in sales, 3M employs about 80,000 people worldwide and has operations in more than 65 countries.
Every day, one out of every four people around the world uses a 3M product. That’s because every day at 3M, our employees have one thing in mind – to help customers succeed at home, in the workplace, on the go and around the world. Our employees have an uncanny ability to see customer needs and then meet them by drawing on 3M’s pool of technology.
Our talented employees are the primary drivers of our success. Every day they work our magic and put our customers’ needs first. There’s no time like the present to become a part of 3M’s winning team.
Apply now to be immediately considered for this exciting 3M opportunity by applying online at www.3m.ca/careers.
Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment. For assistance with accommodation issues regarding the submission of your resume please contact 3M Canada Human Resources.