At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a Marketing Supervisor, Email & Lead Generation for the Demand Generation team in Corporate Marketing located in London, Ontario.
The ideal candidate for this marketing role is passionate about how digital can help facilitate strong customer relationships and ultimately drive business results.
The Marketing Supervisor, Email & Lead Generation will work closely with marketing and sales across business groups and industries to design and implement marketing automation campaigns that accelerate pipeline growth and drive revenue for the corporation. The individual in this role will build and deploy email marketing programs, lead generation and lead nurture programs as well as manage the leads database in compliance with CASL standards, including:
- Responsible for segmenting customer and contact lists and managing the preference center
- Develops plans to optimize lead generation and nurturing program performance based on business needs, data and insights
- Measures results and optimizes lead quality and conversion
- Manages drip email campaigns throughout the customer journey lifecycle to meet desired KPIs and deliver business outcomes
- Ensures all email campaigns comply with industry requirements (CASL)
- Responsible for contact list management including list hygiene, maintenance and growth
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- A University degree in business, marketing, communications or information technology is required for this position
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales, marketing, business development or digital
- Results oriented and strong attention to detail required
- Email marketing, inbound marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing, customer relationship management (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Eloqua) experience preferred
- Design and/or experience with HTML would be considered an asset
- Candidates should be comfortable measuring success and partnering with a sales team to drive marketing program success
- Collaboration and project management skills
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page