About McCarthy School Uniforms Inc.
McCarthy School Uniforms is Canada’s largest supplier of school uniforms. We are growing and evolving for the future and looking for a digital-first marketer who has the creativity drive and passion to the lead digitization and evolution of the sales function in our business but the ‘people skills’ to understand a relationship management business. We believe that marketing has the power to drive growth and we are looking for creative talent with the capability to be a core member of our team, not just a ‘nice to have’ support function.
We are open to flexible and part-time arrangements, in addition to full-time.
Some of Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the McCarthy Uniforms leadership team to develop brand guidelines, visual identity, customer experience journey map and digital footprint.
- Support the development of McCarthy Uniforms website 2.0, acting as a primary point of contact for user experience design and content development.
- Support the development of a CRM system and lead adoption of CRM for sales team.
- Build and train to a social selling strategy for our account executive and uniform specialists team.
- Develop and manage online marketing and content calendar for 2018-2019, including brainstorming new and creative growth strategies to drive online sales and traffic and support our in-field sales team to drive growth (aligned to business growth strategy)
- Identify and lead execution of enhancements to our e-commerce channels, from a customer experience perspective, to drive new business.
- Support the development of online product catalogues.
- Support and drive the request for proposal process by building presentations, proposals and slide decks and creating all marketing collateral
- Support HR and Retail channels in designing selling models for our retail channels.
- Monitor review sites for problematic reviews and keep online store listings optimized in various online directories (Google, Bing) and remediate where issues occur.
- Lead UX and QA testing of all website additions, online and social campaigns to ensure the best customer experience.
- Participate in sales and operating team meetings as the marketing representative