UniPrint.net is looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join their team in Toronto for a full time permanent opportunity, please see more details about the role below:
What you will be responsible to do:
- Improve/sustain Google organic ranking through web content refresh/ update, external links and social media.
- Maintain and optimize google paid search campaigns to increase conversions.
- Increase overall web traffic, user engagement and downloads measured by predefined KPI.
- Manage and execute trade shows end to end, and increase lead generation.
- Plan, organize and execute end user-oriented and channel oriented monthly email campaigns for multiple geo-areas to deliver increased open and click through rates.
- Organize and execute webinars monthly for multiple geo-areas to deliver increased registrants and attendees
- Deliver monthly report with evaluation and next step ideas
- Develop marketing/sales contents including website, sales collateral, email and webinar campaigns, blogs, and other promotional materials.
What is required for this role:
- Post-secondary graduates in business, e-Commerce, marketing or multimedia studies
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experienced in project management
- Google search (paid and organic) and social savvy (including LinkedIn, Google+, Spiceworks and Twitter)
- Ability to plan, organize and execute various marketing programs end to end and in context to deliver measurable results on schedule and budget
- Ability to use Google Analytics to track campaign KPI’s, and translate to insights and marketing opportunities.
- Analytical, globally oriented and attention to details.
- Experienced in using website CMS
- HTML and graphic production skills, knowledge of website development
- Effective communicator – excellent writing skills with ability to develop persuasive, attention grabbing and SEO optimized marketing/ sales content.
- Thrives in fast pace and changing environment
- Energetic, passion to learn and excel
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page