About Newcomp Analytics
At Newcomp, big data and analytics is what we do. We are a leading analytics advisor for our clients, specializing in marketing and selling analytics software, as well as providing them with training and consulting services for that software. We work with businesses, non-profit, and government organizations across Canada, the US, and the Caribbean who have the demand for these advanced software tools. With our help, they have a better understanding of their business and can make more strategic and informed decisions.
Newcomp is looking for an entry level Marketing Specialist (aka Marketing Ninja) with the talent and ability to support and strategize in all things marketing and events, as well as help identify and drive new business relationships. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, this is a great opportunity for a new graduate who is looking to get creative and have a direct impact on company marketing initiatives. In order to succeed at Newcomp, you must be motivated, adaptable and eager to learn, with a passion for technology.
- Assist in the strategy and implementation of all marketing initiatives
- Support B2B marketing and sales with the planning, coordinating and execution of events
- Identify, negotiate and book event venues
- Maintain social media including Twitter, LinkedIn and corporate blog
- Administrative tasks (ex. tracking registrations, sending confirmation emails, building and maintaining email opt-in lists)
- Create and build prospecting lists to support lead generating activities
- Support and track the execution of follow-up campaigns
- Build relationships and work with Marketing and Sales to consistently deliver events
- Assist in the development of marketing campaigns and company newsletter
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Creative thinker with a passion for tech and analytics
- Strong desire to execute on new ideas and have an impact on overall marketing strategy within a business
- Experience or involvement in event planning/execution
- Polished, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical ability to learn new technology
- Driven, ambitious and flexible with ‘can-do’ attitude
Why work at Newcomp?
Have the stability and resources of a well established company, with the environment and impact you can have at a startup. Newcomp Analytics has been doing business for the last 20 years, but our energetic team is always coming up with fresh new ideas. If you want to see your direct impact on the success of organizations through the power of analytics, this is the right opportunity for you. At Newcomp we are growing and ever-changing.
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits package
- Unlimited fresh ground coffee
- Lunch & learns
- Team events
- Autonomy to execute on new ideas and strategies
- Opportunity to grow a highly successful career
- Supportive team environment