B2B Trust is a federally chartered trust company that serves a network of some 15,000 financial professionals across key business verticals including: financial advisors and their dealerships; deposit and mortgage brokers and their firms; mutual fund and insurance manufacturers; MFDA and IIROC members. We offer high-quality products with competitive pricing and exceptional service across all lines of business including investment and RRSP loans, broker deposits, Laurentian Bank broker mortgages and self-directed and banking accounts. Growth and innovation have defined our company. And today, B2B Trust leads the way in providing integrated financial solutions to the Canadian business community.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate Marketing & Communications, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting with the development, planning and execution of a large scale company wide project. The incumbent will support the project by assisting in the execution of internal and external communications; coordinate project management activities and assist with the transition of all marketing collateral and website pages - replacing logos and text and developing new sales and job aids.
- Assists in the development of the marketing communications strategy and plan for project implementation.
- Assists in the development of, and implements all required graphic changes, working closely with the Manager, Creative Services.
- Supports the B2B Trust brand strategy and ensures that brand standards are adhered to in all communications and collateral materials and website content.
- Supports the project by creating tools, presentations, and crafting key marketing messages.
- Helps to determine measurement criteria for marketing communications programs, tracks and analyzes results.
- Manages and develops strong relationships, with internal and external partners.
- Manages and coordinates input and approvals for internal and external communications.
- Stays current and well-informed on all aspects of the project, attending and leading regular meetings with key stakeholders, as well as on B2B Trust policies, programs and procedures.
- Assists with other marketing and communications projects as required.
· University Degree in a related field, with 2 to 4 years of Marketing Communications experience, preferably within the financial services industry.
· College Diploma and 5 to 8 years of related experience, preferably within the financial services industry.
· Highly organized with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects to tight deadlines.
· Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
· Team player with superior interpersonal skills and a positive, solutions-driven approach.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including strong proof-reading skills.
· Creative thinker with a strong customer focus.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of In-Design is an asset.
· Bilingual (French/English) verbal and written communication skill is an asset.