Join the Team..
TIC Travel Insurance Coordinators Ltd. (TIC) is a 50 Best Small and Medium Employer in Canada and 100% owned by Co-operators Life Insurance Company, Canada's largest, Canadian-owned, multi-product insurer. TIC has been providing travel insurance products and excellent customer service to Canadians and visitors to Canada for over 50 years.
Today, our tradition of quality continues as we look to the future with cost-effective, innovative travel insurance products and internet-based sales solutions. Our focus continues to be maintaining our core values while achieving our strategic imperatives; Wow the Client, Inspire Each Other, Deliver Process Excellence and Grow our Business.
TIC is currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist in our Toronto office. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate's mandate will be to develop marketing and communication plans as well as execute marketing programs, product launches, incentive programs, advertising and promotional communications.
In this role you will:
- Lead, execute and monitor effectiveness of projects including regional and national marketing campaigns, incentive programs, e-mail programs and marketing material systems
- Manage campaign plans and processes, both as assigned and as developed under your own initiative in response to marketing and corporate objectives
- Project manage the creative aspects of the print and online versions of marketing projects
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and monitoring of digital marketing initiatives including campaigns and website
- Continually conduct strategic analysis of marketing related activities to ensure that the projects with the highest strategic value are prioritized accordingly.
You should have 3-5 years in a marketing role as well as a solid track record of developing, planning and leading initiatives that cross several functional areas.
Other skills and qualifications are but not limited to:
- Post Secondary education in marketing, communications or related business degree/diploma is required.
- 2 to 3 years project management experience.
- Some digital marketing experience.
- Significant knowledge of MS Word, Adobe PDF Factory, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Power Point and have the ability and interest to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational, scheduling, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Creative with strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are committed to helping our exceptional people realize their potential through rewarding work, opportunities for growth and a focus on team work.