The individual in this position will:
- Provide graphic design and layout, copywriting and editing services for a variety of print and digital promotional material (brochures, flyers, advertisements, annual reports, web pages, etc.); manage sign-off process, production and distribution of products.
- Provide front-end web design, copywriting, and page layouts for the agency website and landing pages.
- Act as the primary contact for and proactively manage the content and design of the website; support intranet posts as required.
- Provide insight on analytics for digital marketing campaigns on Google Adwords, online marketing sites, etc.
- Execute social media plans across all platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; track activity, recommend adjustments in approach; and and monitor trends and results.
- Create online e-mail marketing campaigns through vehicles such as Mail Chimp or Constant Contact including managing contacts, setting up messages, and tracking campaign results.
- Provide photography services to document agency events.
- Support the awareness of and adherence to the agency’s brand and guidelines for all marketing material.
- Other duties as assigned.
You have a minimum of a community college diploma or university degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related discipline, 1 - 2 years of workplace experience including graphic design; experience using Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on a Mac platform; working knowledge of social media vehicles; web design knowledge and experience using HTML/CSS, Wordpress and other CMS platforms; knowledge of, or ability learn, e-mail marketing platforms like Mail Chimp and social media management systems like Hootsuite. Copywriting experience is an asset.