McCanny Secondary School
Toronto Campus: 1051 McNicoll Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario M1W 3W6
West Campus: 50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Suite 401, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C3
McCanny Secondary School is a private secondary school in Ontario; we have two campuses – one in Scarborough and another one in Mississauga. We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join us for student recruitment.
Full-time and Permanent Position
- Develop and implement McCanny student recruitment channels and strategies for our specific target market – international and domestic students and recruitment agencies;
- Initiate, develop and maintain relations with recruitment agencies and educational institutions to establish collaboration and joint programs;
- Contact with recruitment agencies, parents and students via telephone, email and social media, advise them on school programs and services, and provide on-going communications and counseling;
- Collect, research and prepare communication and information materials for McCanny internal and external audiences;
- Develop, plan and organize workshops, seminars, orientations and other student recruitment events;
- Research other schools and maintain an understanding of competition in the market;
- Research parents and students and identify their interests, concerns and satisfactions;
- Represent McCanny on various student recruitment events and fairs in overseas and domestic;
- Evaluate McCanny recruitment strategies, and plan and implement for improvements from time to time;
- International and domestic recruitment travels are required.
- Education: a university degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience: minimum 3 years of work experience in marketing and student recruitment, or related field.
- Language ability: English.
- Creativity and marketing sense and ability to meet sales targets.
- Excellent time management, self-motivated, self-confidence, ability to act on decisions quickly and meet tight deadlines.
- Understanding of a foreign language will be asset.
- Understanding of Ontario education system will be asset.
- Previous experience in international student recruitment will be asset.
Salary and Hours:
- $31.50 per hour, $57,330 per annum
- 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
· Toronto Campus: 1051 McNicoll Avenue, Scarborough, Ontario M1W 3W6
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.