The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of marketing campaigns supporting their functional area.
- Responsibility for execution of campaigns though our automated marketing program and various lead development campaigns to cultivate qualified sales leads and create brand awareness.
- Responsibility for design and execution of campaigns using the company’s automated marketing platform (Pardot), and coordination for all EDMs, landing pages, data capturing forms, and thank you pages.
- Co-operation with functional Marketing Manager to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, localize content, receive feedback and present results.
- Management of projects to deliver the expected results on time and on budget.
- Co-operation with designers and HTML providers to develop creative.
- Drive and manage external communications campaign process: content, messaging, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability.
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales
- Maintain and update marketing calendar.
- Support the key marketing objectives of their functional group.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5 years+ of business/promotional/digital marketing experience preferably in a B2B enterprise software environment
- Minimum 1-3 year experience working with a marketing automation platforms (preferably Pardot) and working knowledge of CRM platform (Salesforce).
- Expert knowledge of marketing technologies and industry best practices
What we offer:
- Chance to join very dynamic company
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Participation in international projects
- Friendly work environment
- Wide range of competitive benefits
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page