As a Marketing Specialist, you will be expected to develop and coordinate the implementation of promotional programs in support of the Marketing Plan. To assist with the achievement of department volume & revenue goals, as well as customer acquisition, retention & satisfaction goals.
To analyze & develop recommendations for marketing opportunities & problems & to utilize optimization techniques for customer value enhancement & marketing continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Two (2) years of relevant and/or related professional experience in Marketing within a corporate environment.
- Experience in international Marketing, Promotions, Database Marketing, Information Analysis, or Market Research preferred.
- Good computer skills required.
- Good quantitative, analytical, research, planning & time management skills required.
- Good communication skills, both oral & written, & interpersonal skills required.
FedEx, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.