We are seeking a dynamic individual who will be pivotal to expanding our product lines and lead new sales initiatives. You are interested in having your hand in every aspect of business to business marketing, taking ownership for social media, website, and email marketing, as well as developing the company brand image. The ideal candidate would have leadership abilities to help drive the continued presence of the organization in the industry.
This role will entail managing trade shows throughout North America, updating product catalogues, website content, managing Google Ad-words, as well as write and deploy e-Newsletter campaigns and print media placement.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
The incumbent will work in a high-volume environment to respond to changing product focus, business needs and/or Sales Department demands. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing many projects simultaneously, while maintaining the highest attention to detail and quality of product message displayed in various forms.
- Organize and manage trade shows throughout North America – booking, booth maintenance, set up and tear down (bi-annual travel to United States required)
- Manage Google Ad-words for SEO
- Keep customer mailing list up to date
- Write and deploy monthly e-Newsletter campaigns
- Coordinate and write content, as well as book placement of print media ads
- Website and social media updates including content and images for new products
- Collect and compile all details for photos and category content for catalogue
- Project management with external designers for concepts and artwork execution
- Remain current in POP industry trends
Key Performance Measures:
- High degree of organization, accuracy and attention to detail for all paperwork and online trail
- A drive for building a strong presence in the industry for new product launches and keeping momentum going
- Mature business acumen to facilitate decision-making
- A firm grasp of design software and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Strong relationship with internal colleagues and the ability to integrate details from many different resources and team members
- Positive attitude and team-focused outlook
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Outstanding time-management and follow-up skills, including the ability to effectively balance quantity and quality of output
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with proven attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience managing print and digital signage and knowledge of printing processes is an asset
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Good team player including the demonstrated ability to contribute to and foster a positive team environment
- Industry experience, especially with store fixtures and display products is a strong asset
Please apply by July 13, 2018.
- Mississauga, ON
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Experience with store displays and components (1-2 years) an asset
English, French is an Asset
Work Expectations: 40 hours per week
Working for Shelf Talkers Manufacturing Inc
Shelf Talkers Manufacturing Inc. (STM) manufactures and sells over 25 million shelf talkers a year! STM is a leading supplier to some of the largest mass merchandising, grocer, pharmacy, convenience and discount retail chains in North America. STM`s state of the art manufacturing and distribution facility includes high-speed large-format die cutting machines, automated heat folding machines, computerized guillotines, high volume heat sealing equipment, litho printing, automated acrylic folding and aluminum display fabricating.
An entrepreneurial minded organization where you’ll be given support with room to develop your own strategies and run with them. Feel a part of a family where you work. A place where we offer not only health benefits but summer bbq’s, company picnic and season tickets to Raptors 905. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then we might be the place for you.