At Miovision, we’re passionate about the impact we’re making on the world around us. Traffic affects everyone and is one of the biggest challenges cities face today. With more and more people migrating to urban centers, it isn’t practical or even feasible to build new roads everywhere. We believe the solution will be in using roads we have in a smarter way. Our technology gives traffic engineers and urban planners a true understanding of traffic flow so they can optimize it for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians and make the city more livable for all.
We’re a small but growing marketing team with a big vision. We’re looking for team members who will fit with our unique blend of marketers. We are strategic but not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get shit done. We are driven, but we’re not jerks. We work well as a team, but have the autonomy we need to create, improve and innovate on anything that will move the company forward.
As a marketing specialist at Miovision, you will work with all areas of marketing on plan execution. We’re looking for a self-starter who can manage many things at once and is motivated by execution and impact.
What you’ll do:
- Event coordination: manage logistics for tradeshows, events and webinars
- Social media management: manage ongoing social media outreach
- Budget tracking: manage and report on budget spend for the marketing team
- Campaign execution: working with team members to execute national and regional campaigns
- Marketing agency management
- Support inbound marketing/content development
- Newsletter development for internal communications.
- Manage and report on success metrics.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, communications or event management
- 2-4 years in a marketing coordinator or specialist role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience executing integrated marketing campaigns and managing events/tradeshows
- Solid skills in social media, graphic design and web design.
- Experience working in a tech company, preferably IoT
- Should be: organized, efficient, creative, collaborative, able to multitask and prioritize
- Should not be: a jerk