LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years (including 2015), LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients
About the Role
The Marketing Specialist, Digital will coordinate digital marketing activities to support corporate marketing (B2B) goals for LoyaltyOne. The ideal candidate will have existing subject matter expertise and must also possess a keen interest to learn and ideate in a dynamic, team-based environment.
- Work as part of a team to deliver leading-edge, flawless digital campaigns in a variety of channels
- Drive email and marketing automation strategy (including marketing emails, lead nurturing programs, lead scoring, web forms, landing pages and associated templates)
- Provide day-to-day oversight of Salesforce CRM, database maintenance, and training of internal associates
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of web properties from a data, analytics, and CRM connectivity perspective
- Support the content management strategy and act as a liaison with content teams to provide insight to create, maintain and optimize quality of channel-specific content
- Collaborate with internal teams including account services, talent and workplace, and sales
- Collaborate with external partners as required
- Provide monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc campaign reporting and analysis of integrated email campaigns
- Provide project management support, as required, for large web-based marketing initiatives, including, but not limited to, website redesign and development and landing pages
- Understand and stay up-to-date with digital media technologies, trends, vendors and best-practices
- Minimum of 2-4 years of directly related work experience in a B2B digital or marketing environment
- Strong communication, relationship management and problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of web-based technologies, email, social, and online advertising
- Beginner’s knowledge of Hootsuite and/or Hootsuite Enterprise
- Experience with Google Analytics is a must; other online analytics platforms is preferred.
- Knowledge of Photoshop a must
- Strong technical aptitude with an interest to discover and understand new digital technologies, knowledge of HTML, CSS, dotCMS is preferred
- Self-motivated go-getter with a knack for meeting deadlines under pressure
- Thrives on collaboration, problem solving and accomplishing shared goals with ability to work effectively with cross-functional team, including senior leadership and global offices
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of products namely: MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects a plus
- Knowledge of Pardot email automation platform a plus
- Knowledge of CRM Database tool, preferably Salesforce
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.