Marketing Specialist B2B Insurance full-time
As Canada's largest Automobile Association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of over two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward.
Life at CAA South Central Ontario is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results.
We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right, and feeling good about it.
Our Marketing Department is looking for a Marketing Specialist, B2B Insurance.
In this role, you will be working on things like:
- Create and execute the Travel Insurance and P&C marketing plans allocating resources and marketing activities to support business objectives by channel and by product
- Deploy campaigns that achieve or exceed insurance sales targets within allocated budgets.
- Support marketing strategies and programs across national network that differentiate us from the competition and bring the CAA Insurance brand to life with our brokers
- Support Insurance Broker and Third Party Distributor network through marketing consultancy and tailored Marketing initiatives meant to attract and retain customers
- Identify and execute winning solutions based on competitive differentiators, product improvement and consumer insight opportunities.
- Support lead generation, industry research and customer profile initiatives.
- Employ analytics to deliver measurable results. Manage usage, delivery and reporting marketing campaign data and information for business purposes.
- Collaborate with other Marketing areas to create and manage cross promotional opportunities that help us deliver value to our brokers and their customers
- University Degree in Business in Business, Marketing or Economic preferred
- 4-5 years Marketing experience in B2B channel
- Insurance or financial services experience preferred
Please note: Internal applicants are asked to formally express their interest by applying online no later than 10 business days of position being posted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). CAA SCO will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs