Build Bridges With Us.
Buckland & Taylor, with six offices in North America, is a leading bridge engineering firm with an international reputation for excellence. A world leader in the design, evaluation, rehabilitation and construction engineering of long and medium span bridges, we are a highly successful, growing and expanding organization. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual for the role of Marketing and Proposal Assistant.
Based out of our North Vancouver office, the incumbent will assist with day-to-day marketing and business development support responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists the proposal team with the production and delivery of responses to RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, award submittals, roster applications, etc.;
- Updates marketing materials (resumes, project descriptions, presentations, etc.)
- Maintains the Client Relationship Database (training will be provided)
- Supports the BD team with conferences & events management
- Assists with the development of technical press releases;
- Supports the creation of marketing messages and Social Media initiatives;
- Facilitates the final preparation of marketing materials including proofreading, editing, posting on sites, etc.; and
- Performs other duties as required
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business, or another related field
- Basic understanding of marketing/communication tools and techniques
- Experience in marketing, or marketing administration and customer service strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign and Illustrator), and Microsoft/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Experience using Sharepoint is an asset
- Experience in the A/E/C industry is an asset.