Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify - the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & Toyota.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
Axonify is recruiting for two Marketing Programs Managers who will each take on the responsibility of developing and executing an integrated marketing strategy designed to penetrate our target segments. This multi-faceted role involves working closely with members of the marketing team to execute on a variety of tactics, including events, digital marketing and sales support tools. Experience managing robust demand generation programs targeting industries, such as retail, manufacturing or distribution for a SaaS-based organization is preferred.
- Conducting market research and building deep domain expertise within our target segments, with initial focus on retail, manufacturing or distribution
- Defining Axonify’s unique positioning, messaging and value proposition for target roles
- Building a holistic demand generation approach to drive leads into the funnel
- Developing key content pieces to support lead generation and sales efforts
- Identifying and targeting industry influencers, media and thought leaders within each market
- Supporting the sales organization with enablement tools and training
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in building B2B marketing programs
- Business degree or related experience
- Previous demand generation program experience within retail, manufacturing or distribution preferred
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
How to apply:
Please apply through BambooHR by clicking this [link] MKT-164. All applications will be kept confidential.