KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally a degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related disciplines; individuals without degrees but with the prerequisite experience will be considered
- 1-3 years of experience in a complex marketing communications environment
- Demonstrated ability to support the development and execution of successful marketing plans
- Highly organized with proven project management skills that exhibit strong planning skills, in the development and delivery of marketing strategies including follow through and the ability to initiate.
- Ability to manage relationships with advertising agencies and other related vendors for various marketing deliveries
- Experience working in social marketing is an asset
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite
Electra Supply, is a privately owned Canadian company, offers highly competitive wages and benefits along with a team oriented environment.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page