Equifax powers the future of individuals and organizations around the world. Using the combined strength of comprehensive and unique data, innovative technology, powerful analytics and exceptional expertise and service, Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of data-driven insights and knowledge that help our clients make informed decisions. We transform data into insights, giving our clients data in its most powerful form.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 21 countries but we all operate by one motto – One Equifax. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are inspired by the ability to drive change, passionate about bringing solutions to life that enrich the performance of our clients’ businesses and the lives of consumers, and are motivated by the prospect of furthering our global leadership position. We deliver insights today so our clients can win in tomorrow’s market.
- Named a Top Technology Provider on the FinTech 100 list (2004-2015)
- Named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies (2011-2015)
- Named one of Forbes’ World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies (2015)
The Marketing Production Manager will drive and manage the execution of marketing campaigns for key promotional periods and business categories. This position is responsible for collaborating with product marketing, vertical market leads and the communications team to ensure the development and delivery of integrated go to market programs that align to Equifax Canada’s key business strategies and initiatives.
In this role, you will manage the execution of marketing tactics for our Consumer and Commercial Information Solutions. The position requires an individual with a marketing background who can manage projects from creative concepts through delivery of final tactics.
- Must be able to plan and drive large initiatives while also responding to fast developing individual project requests.
- Utilize expertise in project management methodologies. Capabilities required include development of timelines, agency partner management, integrated enterprise delivery schedules, negotiation of timelines across many stakeholders, status updates and budget vigilance.
- In collaboration with product managers and communications team, ensure that Marketing has robust and executable go to market plans
- In collaboration with product managers and communication team, manage the execution of go to market strategies and tactical plans
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure campaign deliverables are of high quality, timely and on budget
- Provide direction to creative agency team for production of videos and a wide-range of print, online, and other collateral.
- Handling the financial aspects of the marketing budget, budget controls and job reconciliations.
- Expertly communicate and align key partners/resources to deliver critical, time-sensitive work.
- Translate creative briefs into actionable project plans and campaign delivery plans. Includes responsibility to plan and track budget accountability.
- Proactively communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders and team members.
- Manage a number of projects across business, design and content teams as they contribute to a variety of larger program.
- Demonstrate ability to present and communicate ideas effectively, build consensus, and partner to justify decisions to a variety of audience.
- Partner with third party vendors, evaluation and execution activities ranging from scope definition to delivery.
- Work with resource and team leads to ensure that account’s projects are allocated the appropriate staff support
- Interface with the creative group ensuring smooth workflow and adherence to the creative brief.
- Work with sales and customer service to improve the customer journey.
- Consult collaboratively with other marketing leaders to support strategic business needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure.
- Partner with marketing communications in the continuous refinement of all sales collateral and ensure this meets the needs of the sales channels
- University Degree preferred (Multimedia, Advertising, Marketing or Fine Arts concentration preferred)
- 5-10 years of professional agency experience
- 5 + years of project management experience across digital and traditional scopes of work
- Amazing client management and relationship building abilities
- Ability to clearly identify and manage scope, with past experiences in writing in-depth Scope of Work documents
How will we invest in you?
We believe that our Equifax colleagues deserve more than just a competitive salary .
We believe that your well-being and engagement is critical to your success, which is why we offer comprehensive benefits and career development plans.
Career Development and Community Focus
- You have our full commitment to your development throughout your career and personally; we believe that all employees should have opportunities for development, growth and fulfilment in their roles.
- In addition to a variety of formal learning opportunities and substantial contributions to tuition and textbooks, we offer a clear and transparent career framework to help best identify and align your career goals with our business needs across our growing global footprint.
- In Canada, you will join a team that takes pride in its community. We encourage you to take a paid Volunteer Day each year to support an organization that is important to you, and we will match your donations to up to $5,000 to charitable organizations.
So why should you join us?
Equifax offers a performance-driven culture that rewards results and encourages growth and development. Many expect us to be a serious workforce, and we are – we're serious about continuing to grow our business, serious about working together as one team, and serious about continuously building a strong, engaged workplace that embraces integrity and change as much as it does fun, camaraderie and philanthropy.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Equifax Canada team!
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page