Tracking Code1350-065Job Description
PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a dynamic environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing Programs, the Marketing Partnerships Manager will develop and leverage ongoing relationships with core partners within the PointClickCare ecosystem to generate leads, build the pipeline and create strong brand awareness across different market segments. Working collaboratively with the Marketing, Sales, and Business Development teams, the successful candidate will consistently develop and drive new marketing opportunities for PointClickCare through our network of partners, industry associations, affiliates and industry influencers.
- Manage marketing partnership development strategy including: research to identify new partnership opportunities inside and outside the company; competitive analysis of industry and channel best practices; annual marketing planning to drive audience reach and high quality leads to deliver on acquisition goals
- Plan and execute strategic partner programs that help build sales pipeline, brand awareness and drive revenue
- Develop and maintain expertise in the domain of the PointClickCare ecosystem
- Create and pitch tailored proposals to industry associations and partners
- Source, evaluate and recruit new industry state associations within different market segments
- Maintain existing relationships with affiliates and other partners
- Assure accurate reflection of our company messages, differentiation, brand, logo and tm’s in all partner related activities
- Oversee the production of various joint marketing materials to be used for the partner ecosystem
- Measure joint program and partnership results and continuously evaluate its success, including reporting and analytics
- Maximize our coverage in partner’s internal communications, events, websites, sales and marketing vehicles
- Manage and promote partner sponsorship programs for PointClickCare’s annual customer conference
- Help manage the partnership marketing budget and expenses, including lead gen forecasting
- Understand key program metrics and adjust programs to optimize results
- Provide thought leadership for partnership marketing ideas and tactics
- 7-10 years of related experience, ideally in the software or technology fields specific to healthcare
- Ability to multi-task is critical; must desire and be able to manage multiple programs, projects and partnerships
- Experienced in building consensus, collaborating with cross groups to get things done
- Excellent people skills with an upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
- Superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Post-secondary education in marketing or communications
- Results oriented, with an ability to deliver results and take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Polished professional who thrives in fast-paced environments, with an ability to adapt to change
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.