Our customers love our products. We love making them. We’ve worked hard to build our relationships and our reputation. We’re growing and we can hardly keep up. The Marketing Maven will liaise with our media contacts, our customers and brand partners to expand product awareness and brand recognition throughout the North American market, Europe and Australia. This role requires confident leadership, creative thinking and strong strategic planning. You’ll also need to be digitally savvy, socially connected and passionate about building business. You’ll liaise with our Chief Soaksperson for B2B planning and our consumer team for direct sales. In this small yet active office, you’ll lead projects as well as learn from other people.
Drawing from the overall corporate objectives, you’ll:
- Develop and execute marketing plans
- Liaise with media for new products, events and soakworthy activities
- Blog and connect through social media
- Direct B2B communications with our Chief Soaksperson
- Plan tradeshows and events
- Manage marketing material and brand continuity
- Assist our retail partners with their execution of Soak related branding
- Maintain the creative content of the website
- Assist in the development and maintenance of advertising programs
In addition to great energy and an enthusiastic view on life, you’ll:
- Have 3-7 years of experience in marketing consumer products
- Be comfortable and experienced in online platforms for media development
- Have excellent (fearless and inspiring) written and oral communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe products (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience blogging or maintaining an influential voice in social media
- You love looking for ways to do your job better, and always want to be on the leading edge of marketing best practices.
- Video editing skills would be a bonus
At Soak Wash Inc., we develop and market leading products for laundry and skin care. Soak, our primary product, is modern care for the laundry you love. We’re growing with new products in new markets. We are leaders in product development, brand continuity and customer interactions. We love what we do and we’d love to have you join us. Compensation is based on experience and enthusiasm. This position is at our Head Office in Mississauga.