Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing programs to support the company’s revenue objectives.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in identifying market opportunities, crafting marketing programs and activities to leverage those opportunities, implementing those programs and measuring their success. We are looking for someone who has hands-on experience and is looking for an opportunity to use those skills to help us grow our business.
- Content creation – research and write compelling content and effective marketing messages.
- Social Media – manage and actively promote activity on Celayix social media properties. Develop relationships with other media outlets to promote Celayix content and boost SEO.
- Monitor and manage SEO performance – work with our SEO consultant to ensure optimum results.
- Manage website – working knowledge of WordPress is required to manage content updates and minor upkeep of website.
- Lead Gen Campaign creation and execution – familiarity with marketing automation and CRM tools is required. You will be responsible for working with sales to create, coordinate and execute online and offline campaigns to drive lead gen.
- Develop and manage the production of print and digital collateral - website, editorial, presentations, trade show materials, sales tools, promotional material and product support
- Events – research, plan and coordinate Celayix attendance at tradeshows and conferences across North America.
- Develop and manage the production of print and digital collateral - website, editorial, presentations, trade show materials, sales tools, promotional material and product support.
- Channel Marketing – provide support to our reseller channel as required.
- Marketing Analytics and Reporting – track, monitor and report on key metrics related to sales & marketing programs and activities.
- Post-secondary Education in Marketing and Communications preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Experience using Salesforce and marketing automation tool such as Act-On for digital marketing, as well as Hootsuite to manage Social Media
- Basic graphics design skills: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Solid understanding of SEO, PPC and web analytics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills