Aequilibrium is seeking a highly motivated candidate to fill the role of Marketing Manager in our rapidly growing company. You will collaborate closely with senior management to understand the priorities of the business and develop a comprehensive plan for developing the brand, increasing awareness in target markets, and generating qualified business leads for the sales team. This is a pivotal role and experience in marketing in a B2B services environment is essential.
You will have outstanding inter-personal skills and the ability to move between strategy and execution. Supported by a highly talented team, you will be responsible for the development of a plan and KPIs, creation of marketing and sales collateral, social media success, partner development, evolution of the web site, identifying and attending important industry events, and working closely with the sales team to build a lead pipeline.
Your responsibilities will vary, but we are looking for someone who can execute on the following:
- Work closely with senior executives to understand business priorities
- Develop a plan to achieve marketing goals
- Develop and manage the Aequilibrium brand through social media channels, the web site, and events
- Conduct market research to identify new trends and business opportunities
- Identify and qualify leads
- Create compelling presentations
- Build relationships within our partner channel to drive new business
- Attend networking events as an Aequilibrium evangelist
- Manage social media channels and event calendars
The right candidate will have most or all the following:
- Passion to succeed
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in marketing with some emphasis on technology. An advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing capacity, ideally in for a technology service provider in the B2B space.
- Knowledge of marketing and selling services, ideally in a digital or technology organization
- Digital fluency, dialed in, with an eye to marketing and the latest technology and digital trends
- Excellent writing skills with experience in writing for a B2B audience and developing high-impact sales materials (Samples will be requested)
- Understanding and/or experience with the sales cycle in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of the challenges facing the CxO in a technology company
- Must be comfortable using social media (i.e. LinkedIn) to reach business partners and customers
- Ability to make a polished and professional presentation infused with creativity and visual appeal
- Impeccable interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key clients, prospects and business partners, customer support and development
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Creative and innovative mind, always reaching beyond average
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Performs well under pressure
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Extended benefits
Our company is growing rapidly. This growth represents significant opportunity for high performance individuals who are ready to rise to the challenge. This particular position is located in Vancouver, BC.
If you are interested in joining our company and are committed to succeeding, please use this online application to send us your resume and a quick note about what makes you unique. Include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Direct applicants only - no recruiters or intermediaries. Candidates should be local, have a valid working permit for Canada, and be available for interviews which will start shortly. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aequilibrium empowers businesses to use technology to bring meaningful change to the world.
We deliver technology solutions to companies on the frontier of digital innovation. We partner closely with our clients to understand their business challenges and apply agile and lean startup practices to build custom software solutions, accelerate product development, and validate disruptive business ideas. We help organizations get to market quicker, reduce delivery risk, and increase ROI.
Our senior management team has delivered world-class solutions to clients such as Nintendo, Michelin, Ritchie Bros, Starbucks, Electronic Arts, Philips, Heineken, and Microsoft. We have a casual environment, great culture, and flexible schedule. We're big on technology and creativity and believe that through teamwork, hard work, and fun we can achieve remarkable things.