PURPOSE:Responsible for developing and executing marketing programs and activities that will maximize the profile, recognition and value of InspireHealth (IH) programs and services.
Have you been successful in leading the marketing initiatives of a growing organization? Would you like to make a meaningful contribution to the evolution of integrative health care in British Columbia?
InspireHealth(IH) has provided integrative health and wellness care to over 7,000 British Columbians (BC) diagnosed with cancer since 1997. While our programs have a cancer focus, the concepts are applicable to the treatment of all chronic diseases and the support of health. The BC Government has funded the expansion of InspireHealth throughout BC with the goal of providing access to integrative care for all BC residents living with cancer. We have established new regional centres in Victoria and Kelowna with plans to further expand in Abbotsford and Prince George. In addition, we have launched InspireLIFE BC, a ‘virtual’ program, to serve rural and remote parts of British Columbia, and we continue to add more services and staff to our Vancouver centre.
- Lead the development and implementation of a Marketing Plan;
- Establish marketing priorities and objectives based on effective and on-going evaluation of our member experience;
- Work closely with the Director of Programs to develop and implement program evaluation strategies;
- Conduct market research with current membership and community stakeholders as well potential members;
- Work closely with the Communications Manager on achieving brand consistency and the dissemination of the IH message;
- Manage the day-to-day marketing requirements of IH including social media initiatives and fundraising events;
- Provide support and mentorship to Regional Centre Managers toward the success of their unique local marketing initiatives;
- Track and evaluate marketing initiatives including determining best web analytics tools/strategies to evaluate online programs and services;
- Analyze and report on marketing performance and outcomes and provides recommendations for improvement;
- Develop corporate media sponsorship relationships; and,
- Develop and manage the marketing budget.
Position Requirements and Competencies
- Minimum five years leadership experience in marketing
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, public relations, communications, business admin or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of healthcare sector marketing is an asset
- Experience with online marketing, branding and market research
- Ability to produce and evaluate marketing analytics
- Demonstrated success in securing media sponsorship
- Ability to maximize the impact and outcomes of a limited budget
- Capable of understanding the ‘big picture’ while paying meticulous attention to the details of the role; and the ability to understand and integrate all aspects of the organizational culture
- Demonstrated ability to mentor others into leadership
- Openness and respect for the principles and values of integrative medicine and healing, and a passion to implement change in the healthcare system
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentations and media relations
- Some evening and weekend work required
The Healing Environment
We operate within a cultural agreement of team work, self-responsibility, open communication, integrity, and self-care. We recognize that our personal growth has a direct impact on our ability to successfully realize our goals and provide the highest levels of service to our members. Each morning we meditate together as a team. Creating connection with oneself and one another through meditation contributes to the creation of the Centre’s ‘healing environment’.
- You are a model of health and well-being
- You are highly self-responsible and accountable
- You are team-oriented and heart-centered
- You are passionate about the vision of Integrative Care
- You have an advanced ability to hold others accountable
- You know that work and joy are not mutually exclusive
An attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary as well as health and vacation benefits.