Are you passionate about marketing, business and technology? Are you a strong collaborator and creative thinker? Are you eager to gain a diverse set of content marketing, event planning and project management skills from working in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative and fun environment? If you’ve answered “YES!” to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
Catapult is searching for the perfect Marketing Manager to join our growing team of creative technologists in Gastown, Vancouver. In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and senior marketing professionals to shape new service offerings and actively create and evolve the company’s core industry differentiators.
Catapult is a leading provider of ERP and CRM implementation and support services for midsize businesses in Western Canada. Solutions include Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Acumatica, and Salesforce. Our service offering extends from advisory and planning through implementation, upgrade, and customization to business process improvement, responsive support and managed services. We are a progressive organization with strong values and a focus on creating meaningful and rewarding career experiences. Authenticity, transparency, teamwork, collaboration and accountability are key principles we live by.
To be successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in enterprise technology (B2B) and buyer behaviour, as well trends that impact our customers directly. If you’re organized, self-motivated, and have a passion for technology, we think you’d make a great fit!
The role of Marketing Manager is diverse and will leverage your many talents. In addition to coordinating and executing marketing initiatives on a tactical level, you will be working with top notch strategists and executives to drive Catapult’s marketing vision forward.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with the CEO to establish annual marketing objectives, setting and managing the marketing budget and defining the marketing scorecard to track key metrics
- Managing the Catapult brand and ensuring it is consistently communicated across channels (both visually and in terms of brand voice)
- Define the marketing funnel and execute all associated strategies and activities, including, but not limited to: social media engagement; blog posts; long form content, such as whitepapers and eBooks; newsletters; tutorial and customer testimonial videos; webinars; customer and prospect events; and community engagement
- Reporting on all marketing activities
- Coordinating with in-house subject matter experts to support marketing objectives
- Building relationships with external parties that can support our marketing efforts
- Securing speaking opportunities and awards
- Developing and maintaining an awareness of the ERP & CRM marketplace to understand how to differentiate the Catapult brand and content
- Taking ownership of the Catapult website; planning and executing everything from major updates to minor tweaks
- Working with internal resources to manage/maintain the marketing automation platform
- Building and managing a virtual marketing team
- Managing the marketing handbook, collateral library and branded application templates
Required Skills & Experience
- A degree or diploma in marketing, business or organizational development is desired.
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment.
- Passion for learning new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing is required
- Proven experience defining and executing marketing strategy and reporting on outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal skills are an absolute must. A major component of this position is the creation of written content.
- Ability to effectively prioritize changing tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Positive, self-motivated and driven attitude. This is a job for a self-starter.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience working with content management systems, marketing automation system, email marketing systems and marketing analytics software is a plus.