Catapult (www.catapulterp.com), a technology services firm specializing in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management solutions for growing mid-sized businesses, is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to fill a position at our office in Vancouver, BC.
Catapult offers implementation and long-term support for Dynamics NAV and CRM, Acumatica, and Salesforce to clients in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest United States.
Catapult is a progressive organization with a strong values orientation, and focus on creating meaningful and rewarding career experiences. Authenticity, transparency, teamwork, collaboration and accountability are key principles we live by.
Be part of a team that is passionate about helping clients improve the way their businesses run through the creative application of enterprise software, process improvement and end-user support.
Want to break into or expand your expertise in B2B marketing? Excited about technology and the opportunity to have a major role in helping a business grow?
In this role, you have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO to shape new service offerings and actively create and evolve the company’s core industry differentiators.
Being successful in this role requires becoming truly immersed in our ecosystem and understanding the trends in enterprise technology and buyer behaviour, as well trends that impact our customers directly.
If you’re organized, self-motivated, strategic, and have a passion for technology, we think you’d make a great fit.
The role of Marketing Manager is all-encompassing. In addition to coordinating and executing on a tactical level, you will be required to be a top notch strategist capable of driving Catapult’s marketing vision forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the CEO to establish annual marketing objectives, set the marketing budget, and define the marketing scorecard to track key metrics
- Managing the execution of marketing campaigns and reporting on progress
- Designing and developing key marketing processes, including:
o A monthly newsletter
o Weekly blog posts and long-form content, such as eBooks
o Customer and prospect events
o Customer testimonial videos
o Community engagement strategies
- Interfacing with partners to secure guest blogging and webinar opportunities
- Managing relationships with outsourced vendors to communicate objectives and steer projects effectively
- Coordinating with in-house subject matter experts to produce content and participate in online forums
- Securing speaking opportunities and awards
- Acting as the webmaster responsible for making minor tweaks to site content
- Researching competitors by identifying and evaluating offering characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Researching and planning for attendance at events, conferences, and associations
- Managing the marketing collateral library and branded applications templates
- Coordinating in-person events, including preparation of invitations, tracking RSVPs, organizing facilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or technology environment;
- Demonstrated track record and experience with content marketing strategy, engagement and community development and marketing analytics,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Confidence and good verbal communications skills;
- B.A. in marketing, business or organizational development a plus;
- The ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
- Good project management skills.
- A sound understanding of the principles of content marketing.
- A strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing (especially social media)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions (Marketing Automation)
- LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
- Google Analytics