Marketing Manager full-time
Company Name: Pacific National Exhibition (http://www.pne.ca)
Category: Design, Marketing
- Manage the development of the PNE website: content additions and deletions to ensure overall consistency and continually looking at ways to enhance the site.
- Develop the content for and execute all e-marketing strategies. Manage email database, analyze campaign and contest results and develop acquisition campaigns
- Management of Social Media avenues including the constant writing and development of messages
- Growth and management of mobile marketing channel
Collateral and Print Advertising
- The execution (buying and production) of print advertising campaigns in over 50 publications for the Fair, Playland, Fright Nights, Human Resources, Facility Sales, Group Sales, Agriculture & Prize Home Lottery. Conduct assessments of circulation and assess demographics for each print media.
- The development and distribution of marketing collateral (brochures, maps, posters & flyers) for Fair, Playland, Fright Nights, Group Sales, Agriculture, Prize Home Lottery, HR services and all other corporate collateral materials. Liaise with printers and distribution partners to get collateral materials printed in a cost effective manner and out to the public.
Online Ticketing and Gift Card Retail Program
- Manage retail sales channels for Fair, Playland, Prize Home Lottery and Fright Nights with hundreds of locations throughout BC. Execute retail agreements and coordinate the logistics of ticket printing, distribution and in-store POS. Oversee gift card program including the development of the gift cards, management of suppliers, and technical implementation with channel partners, reporting and new channel choices.
- Coordinate retail plans with finance, guest services and operations, tracking sales and troubleshooting.
- Manage and grow online ticket sales initiatives through the PNE website.
- Develop, execute and analyze consumer research programs for Fair, Prize Home Lottery, Playland and Fright Nights.
- 4-5 yrs full time experience in the marketing field
- Post secondary education in Marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Eye for design, experience in print production and writing skills an asset
- Strong multitasking and time management skills; ability to thrive under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creativity and energy
- Strong attention to detail and high standards for excellence
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page