Marketing Manager full-time
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: Mobiroo Inc. (http://www.mobiroo.com/)
Recognized as one of Canada's "Companies-to-Watch" in the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, Mobiroo enables partners to distribute top content for use as a proven differentiated gift with purchase incentive and/or customer loyalty tool. Mobiroo's app solution has partnered with top companies, such as: RIM, EA, Vodafone, Best Buy, Target, Radio Shack, and many others.
Mobiroo is looking for someone who is dynamic, energetic, dedicated, and motivated. The ideal candidate will become a core member of our team and should be excited to help build this company into a leader in its space.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development, Marketing, Telecommunications and/or related fields.
- Undergraduate or Post-Graduate Degree in Business/Marketing or related fields.
- Experience with developing, managing, and executing marketing or sales campaigns.
- Tech Savvy: Knowledge of the mobile space, apps and the general tech industry (preferred, but not mandatory).
- Executes global campaigns in partnership with major retailers, carriers and handset manufacturers.
- Crafts and implements strategies for product launches and sales initiatives.
- Manages product projects, milestones and phase implementation.
- Leads and facilitates the smooth transition of business opportunities from development to commercial execution stages.
- Creates and develops plans and proposals for new initiatives and opportunities.
- Innovates product offerings to improve the end user experience.
- Negotiates and evaluates business terms with new and existing relationships.
- Leads, manages and tracks partner relationships.
- Analyzes and improves effectiveness of campaigns, strategies, partnerships and initiatives.
- Very strong computer skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong analytical and research skills, very resourceful .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment .
- High-energy, self-starter with strong interpersonal, leadership and team building skills.
- Organized with ability to multi-task.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page