TD is a great organization powered by great people who want to make a difference every day. Our over 81,000 employees world-wide are a big part of what makes TD stand out from any other organization. Every day, we deliver legendary customer and client experiences to our approximately 19 million customers. We’re an award-winning organization that reinvests constantly to ensure future growth.
We’re recognized as an extraordinary place to work that embraces diversity, where everyone is respected and valued. TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches, with many exciting and challenging career opportunities in our four key businesses:
- Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Canada Trust and TD Insurance
- Wealth Management - including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade
- U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking - including TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank
- Wholesale Banking - including TD Securities
The Integrated Customer Data Strategy (ICDS) team’s mandate is to “Ensure the ongoing quality, security, availability and use of customer data across TD Bank Group” The vision for ICDS includes improved cross sell/up sell opportunities, customer experience, risk management and operational efficiencies. ICDS is responsible for working across lines of business to identify common customer data creating a holistic view (360 degree view) of the customer. ICDS works closely with Business and Technology owners to deliver its mandate.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, ICDS, the Manager will be responsible for the development and definition as well as the ongoing management of the 360 degree view of the customer (Enterprise customer data model). Initially, this role will work closely with the Senior Manager to define the model per the ICDS Roadmap, working closely with all lines of business and technology.
The incumbent will be responsible for defining and maintaining all customer-related data elements, including the inventory and management of core customer data, derived entities and external data. In addition, this role will be involved in ensuring customer data access rules for privacy and regulatory requirements and aligning the customer data governance process to the Enterprise.
In this role, you will work closely with all lines of business to identify common definitions, requirements and business opportunities at an Enterprise level. Your will also work closely with our technology counterparts on data requirements. Ideal candidates will have demonstrated an ability to be a problem solver with strong analytical capabilities and project management skills. In addition, the person will have effective communication and relationship management skills that include an ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization. They will also be successful at building strong working relationships, and effectively identifying and managing requirements and expectations.
This role requires a team player, with the potential for growth as an effective people manager. The role also requires a high attention to detail, a proven track record of the timely delivery of assignments, and an overall dedication to producing high quality work. The successful candidate will also have demonstrated their strong communication and interpersonal skills, working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. They will be a self-starter who understands how to effectively work as part of a larger team.
- ICDS business representative liaising with all Lines of Business and Technology
- Provide subject matter expertise and an enterprise view related to customer data
- Responsible for the collection, definition, confirmation, and documentation of all requirements related to the 360 degree view of the customer
- Responsible for maintaining (e.g., changing, updating) inventory of core customer data, derived entities and external data
- Develop and enforce guidelines/data standards for enterprise customer data
- Enforce compliance for change management and data quality
- Participate/lead meetings as required
Qualifications/ Competencies/ Accreditation
- University degree
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience working with Customer Data Management strategies, ideally within financial services
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with consulting experience a definite asset
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to identify solutions and resolve problems in a business and technology setting
- Strong relationship management skills
- A strategic and analytical thinker
- Strong Project Management experience
- Detail oriented and results-driven
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- A team player who shares their knowledge and supports the team’s overall success
- Technology savvy
- Project Management
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
TD is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.