The Metro Toronto Convention Centre is Canada's largest convention centre and considered one of the finest in North America. Our people make all the difference - they always provide inspired, personalized and friendly service. We currently have an opening for a highly competent and enthusiastic Marketing Manager.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, this multi-faceted 14-month Marketing Manager position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and activities.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the Metro Toronto Convention Centre brand image and will develop strategic marketing plans for the organization. Enhances awareness with the development of all sales and marketing materials, including print advertising, campaigns, online and video production, sales collateral, web site management, public relations and communications. Manages all marketing and graphic projects, internal and external communications and the corporation's social media activities.
- University Degree, College Diploma or relevant experience
- Minimum 5 years marketing, industry experience
- Excellent project/time management and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to measure and report on strategy effectiveness
- Ability to analyze and work with numbers (budgets, analytics)
- Eagerness to learn, willingness to develop, desire to support team, department and organizational development
- Strong team player with excellent and proven inter-personnel skills
- Ability to develop efficient and effective communication strategies for engaging internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and administration
- Proficient in MS Office - special emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong relationship building skills, ability to develop strong cross functional working relationships
- High level of professional business acumen
- Develops strategic marketing and advertising plans including direct mail campaigns. Provides art direction, and ensures execution of graphic arts as required for these plans.
- Manages all marketing and creative projects assigned to Marketing team
- Analyses competitive marketing strategies, industry research and leading communication trends on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for the representation and creation of all graphic communications, and corporate materials
- Responsible for managing client events, and execution of related marketing and graphical requirements
- Strategic creative development of campaigns, and consistency of all marketing collateral
- Supports sales strategies and expertly manages both client and supplier relationships and expectations.
- Design, manage, and continual development of website
- Manages sales and marketing budgets, producing quarterly reports and forecasts.
- Oversees public relations including the creation of all client and corporate communications
- Develops and executes the company's corporate social strategies
- Develops and execute sponsorship opportunities
- Builds strategic relationship with key tourism partners