WebCanada is a global leader in the hospitality industry that provides digital products and services to hotel customers around the world. From responsive, subscription web and mobile products, to bespoke digital solutions, the properties and services we build and offer are used by millions every day. We have been proud to partner with some of the world’s best known names in the hotel category, including Sheraton, Shangri-La, Marriott, Le Meridien, St. Regis, Westin, W, Carlson-Rezidor, Aloft, Four Points, Hampton Inns, Design Hotels and more.
WebCanada is looking for a Marketing Manager who will own the go-to-market strategies for our digital marketing products to propel new business and engage our existing client base. You will drive the strategic marketing initiatives to support WebCanada’s product growth plans within the hotel industry. The role is responsible for developing plans and implementing all aspects of the marketing function including communications, product marketing, demand generation, content creation and sales enablement.
What You'll Do
- Develop integrated marketing plans to advance WebCanada’s brand identity; broaden solution awareness; increase visibility of our value proposition and generate qualified prospecting traffic.
- Direct demand generation strategies to deliver an increase in sales-ready leads to the Sales and Business Development teams. Develop sales enablement programs/tools to boost lead-to-opportunity conversion ratios.
- Develop and oversee implementation of integrated marketing programs across online and offline channels, including but not limited to: sales collateral, website, email, social media, SEO, SEM tradeshows & events, CRM & marketing automation and digital advertising.
- Lead the creation and development of sales presentation templates in partnership with our creative design team.
- Drive continuity of voice, messaging, and content across all marketing channels.
- Stay abreast of market trends within digital marketing and the hotel industry to develop subject matter expertise and relay insights internally to cross-functional and senior leadership teams to inform product roadmap, client engagement and overall business strategy.
- Support go-to-market strategies in partnership with Product Management, Technology and Sales.
- Manage all aspects of sales enablement for our suite of products, including: quarterly planning and execution of content creation, product tool kits, partner testimonials and case studies, and tradeshow and event preparation.
Who You Are
- You have a strong background in content marketing, social media engagement and online community management, preferably in digital marketing. You have experience leading marketing growth for a SaaS solution, developing integrated marketing plans with knowledge in demand generation methods, technology and tools, including SEO/SEM. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and bonus points if you are familiar with writing copy for the web.
What You'll Get
A competitive salary and all the Coffee Crisps you could ask for
Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
A comfortable and fun working environment
Excellent opportunities for professional development
WebCanada is an equal opportunity employer. We thank everyone for their interest in this exciting role.