The Marketing Manager is responsible for the coordination of all marketing programs, both internal and external, on behalf of Westbury National. Acting as the liaison between our company and its marketing agencies, contractors and suppliers, they will work with both the Audio & Visual Solutions Division and the Event & Show Services Division to promote our company, brand and business. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Vice President/Managing Director, while communicating regularly with other senior management, salespeople, and account managers.
- Coordinate the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs to improve the company's visibility and name recognition in the live event audiovisual, design, consulting, and construction industries. These strategies will involve budget preparation and management, implementation schedules, and long-term strategic plans.
- Oversee the execution of marketing and advertising programs directed at specific vertical markets in the areas of product sales, services and installed systems, and involving promotional literature, press releases, digital and social media marketing, and trade shows & events.
- Work with the various Westbury National departments to identify products, projects and events to be promoted, and coordinate with necessary personnel (e.g., website manager, graphics designer) to implement these promotions.
- Interact with and maintain relationships with industry and client contacts.
- Provide updates and detailed reports with pertinent metrics to senior management as to the success of these programs.
Qualifications and skill sets include:
- At least four years' experience in a B2B marketing position
- A post-secondary degree in marketing communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written
- Self-motivated, and the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Creative, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Boundless energy, enthusiasm and confidence
- Applicable computer and software knowledge
- Website and social media management skills
- Graphic design skills an asset
Westbury National welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.