Polar Mobile provides media companies globally an industry-leading Platform that makes it fast and easy to launch branded mobile Apps across every smartphone.
Over 500 mobile Apps are powered by Polar Mobile’s SMART™ Platform for 200 media Publishers in 10 countries, which include the likes of TIME, Sports Illustrated, CBS Interactive, Bloomberg, NCAA, NHLPA, Rogers Media, Food Network, Toronto Maple Leafs and the Globe and Mail among others. Named on Deloitte’s Fast 50 Companies-to-Watch list and most recently recognized as CNMA’s Most Promising Company of the Year, Polar Mobile has received tremendous recognition as a leader in one of the hottest markets today.
Visit www.polarmobile.com for more info. Headquartered in the heart of downtown Toronto on Front Street, steps from the financial and entertainment districts, Polar is proud to offer a leading edge, dynamic and vibrant work environment.
This is a dynamic role in a start-up environment that requires a driven, self-starter who can take initiative and perform exceptionally well in a fast-paced environment. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving company and product positioning and all related materials for marketing and sales activities.
- Develop product messaging and create all product collateral, including sales presentations, whitepapers, data sheets and case studies
- Work closely with Product Management and Development to understand the product roadmap
- Build the marketing communications strategy and manage the website, social media activities, external media relationships and press engagements
- Monitor and track marketing campaign performance; identify opportunities for improvement
- Represent the company at trade events
- Enthusiastic about mobile and media
- Bachelors in Business or Marketing
- 5+ years of marketing experience within a global B2B software organization
- Excellent communication skills with peers and external stakeholders
- Outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in producing effective product collateral for B2B software solutions
- Experience creating and executing successful B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience with lead generation tactics and campaigns
- Experience working with partners and agencies
- Ability to travel