Hover.com has been selling domain names since forever and we continue to grow at a very health clip. That growth is driven by competitive prices, intuitive interfaces and shockingly wonderful customer support. Make it keep it doing that. In fact, make it do that faster. Starting from the top of the funnel, with a couple of hundred million people who have never heard of Hover, move people from unaware to aware to engaging with us to signing up to loving us to telling their friends about us. Work with the product team and the customer support team to build experiences worth talking about.
Help us grow a great brand and a great business.
In a sea of uncertainty, complexity and pushy sales pitches, Hover offers domain and email owners a breath of fresh air. Hover makes it easy to buy, manage and use domain names and email addresses. With smart, usable tools, step-by-step tutorials and a warm, knowledgeable staff, we are the first choice for customers who want to get neat stuff done on the Internet without the hassles that have become commonplace in the industry.
- Play an active role in developing the customer acquisition, social media and content marketing strategies for Hover and RealNames.
- Define goals for and oversee execution of all marketing activities with an eye on reaching measurable objectives.
- Participate in the execution of these strategies and activities.
- Develop goals for and oversee Campaigns including; lead generation (SEM, SEO, email marketing, affiliates, refer-a-friend, online ads, etc.), sales conversion, retention, etc.
- Develop goals for and oversee Community including; community engagement (company blog, forums, reddit, etc.), social media, social media monitoring, etc.
- Develop goals for and oversee Content including; web site content, screencasts, customer profiles, etc.
- Work as an active member of key projects as both team lead and contributor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Passion for the Internet
- At least 5 years experience in Internet marketing management or closely related experience
- Proven ability to drive business while continuously improving Internet marketing ROI
- Experience running multiple simultaneous projects and campaigns
- Consumer and online service marketing experience is a definite asset * Driven to deliver high-quality work
- College diploma or University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent preferred
- You thrive in a fast-paced team environment - change is your friend
- You present information and ideas clearly, concisely while always keeping an eye on the business benefit
- Your demonstrated ability to be self-directed and proactive will be key to your success
- You are a creative problem-solver and an effective communicator, negotiator, and collaborator, regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy