Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and revenue targets. Oversees all marketing, digital content marketing, promotional activities and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, in support of the business development team and pod leaders
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES
- IR Matters
- TMX Equicom
- Social Networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare, Instagram)
- Proposals & Pitch Material (IR, IPO, Media)
- Marketing Collateral
- Outbound Marketing (eBooks, White Papers, Webinars, Case Studies, Landing Pages, Surveys, email sends)
- Collaborate with TMX, including RM Newsletter
- Marketing Plan
- Manage, coordinate and consult on all marketing and promotional activities.
- Support business development team and pod leaders by providing qualified leads.
- Coordinate creation of promotional materials and marketing collateral.
- Position TMX Equicom as “thought leaders” in the industry through brand awareness and messaging.
- Support the launch of new products and IR services and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Be the expert on the buyers, buyer personas and their buying strategies.
- Implement and run monthly marketing meetings to provide analytics and review strategies for upcoming months.
- Collaborate with TSX marketing team.
- Develop and implement annual and quarterly marketing plans and projects.
- Manage the daily execution and productivity of marketing plan.
- Support the development and implementation of the pod leader’s marketing objectives.
WEBSITE CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Create, develop and manage content for TMX Equicom’s website.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company’s website and increase SEO.
- Track and report on all site metrics using Google Analytics and ClickDimensions.
- Manage and source content for social networking sites, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare and other similar community sites.
- Manage presence of social networking sites by responding to comments, inquiries and posting on relevant blogs.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Develop long-term, flexible editorial schedules that support business objectives and brand messages.
- Manage content creation to increase SEO and position TMX Equicom as thought leaders.
- Manage, source and coordinate content for: IRmatters, Ebooks, webinars, videos, whitepapers and reports.
- Create, monitor and review landing pages, forms and surveys to increase quantity of leads into the sales funnel.
. Prepares monthly marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from all components of the marketing program.
CRM SYSTEM ADMINSTRATOR
- Manage user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Regularly perform database cleanup.
- Develop time tracking reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for database users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new users and ongoing training sessions worldwide.
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Drive and increase internal adoption.