Marketing Manager full-time
Marketing Manager -- Direct response & Loyalty
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
- Lead and implement print and web direct marketing programs - including creating marketing briefs, driving program execution and post-program analysis
- Manage program spending to ensure spending is within budget and properly tracked
- Actively project manages a variety of ongoing programs and reports on and analyzes results, distilling for key learning and implications
- Uses independent judgment to set up campaigns and research
- Works from a standpoint of deep customer understanding and build from agreed Marketing messages to actively manage our opportunity with our customers
- Works with internal and external resources to manages the details of DM programs
- Gathers and communicates inputs necessary for creative teams to deliver output
- Reviews creative versions for accuracy
- Works cross-functionally to inform, influence and oversee manufacturing, print production, finance, reporting, order entry centers, those responsible for proofing, etc.
- Proven direct marketing expertise - online, offline and mobile
- Proven success in roles that significantly improved the immediate customer results and overall customer life time value for online subscription based offerings
- Proven track record in driving improved retention, value growth, revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction across technology choices
Data driven, resourceful and efficient
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Strong analytical and problem solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations
- Successfully completed team-oriented, end-to-end projects that included a high level of detail that this person was responsible for coordinating
Flair for ambiguity and infectious 'can do' attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self motivation to excel within an environment of change, start up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Balanced individual who brings a smile and 'can do' motivation to work every day
- Bachelor's degree a minimum requirement, MBA desirable but not a must, knowledge of additional languages a plus
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …