About Xtreme Labs
Located in Toronto, Palo Alto, and New York City, Xtreme Labs leads the world in creating the best mobile, tablet and smart TV experiences for the most trusted companies across the globe. All projects are handled in-house by our talented engineering, design, business development, QA and U/X teams.
The mobile market is experiencing unprecedented growth. Mobile application development is at an all-time high and expected to continue its growth at double digit rates. As a result more advertisers and brands are now dedicating increasing budgets towards the development of mobile products and apps.
Xtreme Labs specializes in delivering exceptional mobile products including mobile apps to the world’s largest brands including CIBC, Thomson Reuters, Groupon, Weight Watchers and many others.
Xtreme Labs is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager who is capable of driving the Xtreme Labs brand and portfolio. The candidate will have the opportunity to collaboratively shape the future of the leading App Development firm in North America, and possible the globe. The ideal candidate will have the industry expertise, marketing savvy and technical aptitude to successfully navigate the mobile industry and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Desired Skills & Experience
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, measurable marketing plan with a focus on increasing the visibility of the Xtreme Labs brand and client amongst the technology and media industries in Canada, the US and internationally.
- Work with an internal team including business development, PR, engineering and product management
- Collaborate with our internal design team on the development of sales and marketing collateral
- Work with and manage external teams including contractors and suppliers as needed to execute on strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams on ideation, development and launch of new initiatives
- Manage the corporate website including editing web page content to ensure clarity of messaging and that the site provides appropriate information
- Work with internal technical, sales and ops teams to craft collateral to highlight bleeding edge technology and products
- Manage and drive research projects highlighting mobile and application development device trends.
- 5 years’ experience in brand/product marketing, mobile or media marketing
- Strong understanding of PR and communications principles with established contacts in the media trade industry
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Detail oriented with a focus on brand consistency and brand evolution
- A self-motivated individual who has the ability to deliver results while inspiring and motivating co-workers
- Superior time management skills
- Training in design viewed as an asset
- Experience in the mobile advertising and marketing space a plus
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related discipline with a track record of excelling at all levels
Find out some reasons why our employees love working at Xtreme Labs! Click on our benefits section.