Marketing Manager full-time
at Brookfield Residential(View all jobs)
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Lead who is eager to join us in Building the Best Places to Call Home in every facet of our marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate has 5 years' experience executing comprehensive marketing campaigns, from day-to-day detailed activities, to long-term, strategic initiatives, thriving on deadlines and results.
Your Key Deliverables
- Plan, execute, assess and optimize all regional marketing efforts including corporate, community and campaign-specific initiatives
- Manage and oversee ongoing community marketing communications from concept through execution, including signage and media schedules, digital and print collateral, events, promotions and more
- Communicate marketing strategies and deployments with internal teams including sales, architecture, customer care and finance
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to ensure communications are accurate and deadlines are met for all community collateral
- Supervise workload, performance, and effectiveness of Marketing Specialist
- 5+ years experience in Marketing role
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, approaches and executions
- Superb leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to travel within the GTA, as required
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Homebuilding or real estate industry experience
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits
- Flex-spending account
- Work-life balance
- RRSP program
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind - to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the building of well-designed homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.
Brookfield Residential will ensure special accommodations are made for persons with disabilities, as requested, during the selection process. Accessible formats of this document available free upon request.